Clue: Ireland, personified
We have 1 answer for the clue Ireland, personified. See the results below.
- "The Faerie Queene" character
- Poetic name for Ireland
- Grantorto's victim in "The Faerie Queene"
- ___ Szewinska, Olympic sprinting gold medalist of 1964, 1968 and 1976
- Woman's name derived from peace in Greek
- "Cat People" woman
- ''The Faerie Queene'' character
- Spenser's name for Ireland
- Polish Holocaust hero Sendler
- "The Faerie Queene" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ireland, personified that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!