Clue: Poetic name for Ireland
We have 3 answers for the clue Poetic name for Ireland. See the results below.
- "The Faerie Queene" character
- Ireland, personified
- Grantorto's victim in "The Faerie Queene"
- ___ Szewinska, Olympic sprinting gold medalist of 1964, 1968 and 1976
- Woman's name derived from peace in Greek
- "Cat People" woman
- ''The Faerie Queene'' character
- Spenser's name for Ireland
- Polish Holocaust hero Sendler
- "The Faerie Queene" woman
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 25, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - November 05, 2010
- I Swear Crossword - October 29, 2010
- Universal - April 22, 2007
- USA Today - January 05, 2007
- USA Today - October 09, 2006
- New York Times - August 31, 2006
- USA Today - October 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Poetic name for Ireland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!