Clue: Irene in a Sherlock Holmes tale
We have 1 answer for the clue Irene in a Sherlock Holmes tale. See the results below.
- Philosopher Mortimer
- Freud contemporary
- Psychiatrist who coined the term "inferiority complex"
- "Damn Yankees" composer
- Ethical Culture Society founder Felix
- Psychoanalyst Alfred
- Social reformer Felix
- "Damn Yankees" co-composer Richard
- Irene ___, figure in Sherlock Holmes stories
- Grace of "Will & Grace"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 07, 2014
- USA Today - September 27, 2013
- Universal - May 19, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 11, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Irene in a Sherlock Holmes tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!