Clue: It first opened in 1962
We have 1 answer for the clue It first opened in 1962. See the results below.
- Sears rival
- The first one opened in Detroit in 1962
- S. S. Kresge, now
- "Attention, ___ shoppers..."
- Kind of special
- It's headquartered in Troy, Mich.
- Site of a blue light, maybe
- S. S. Kresge, today
- Target competitor
- Target alternative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue It first opened in 1962 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!