Clue: Sears rival
We have 2 answers for the clue Sears rival. See the results below.
- The first one opened in Detroit in 1962
- S. S. Kresge, now
- It first opened in 1962
- "Attention, ___ shoppers..."
- Kind of special
- It's headquartered in Troy, Mich.
- Site of a blue light, maybe
- S. S. Kresge, today
- Target competitor
- Target alternative
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - March 23, 2012
- New York Times - December 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sears rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!