Clue: It goes between the knees
We have 1 answer for the clue It goes between the knees. See the results below.
- The "voice" in Bloch's "Voice in the Wilderness"
- Rostropovich's instrument
- Instrument played while seated
- Stringed instrument
- Quartet member
- Yo-Yo Ma's instrument
- Casals's instrument
- Instrument with a bow
- String quartet instrument
- Piatigorsky specialty
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue It goes between the knees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!