Clue: Rostropovich's instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue Rostropovich's instrument. See the results below.
- The "voice" in Bloch's "Voice in the Wilderness"
- Instrument played while seated
- Stringed instrument
- It goes between the knees
- Quartet member
- Yo-Yo Ma's instrument
- Casals's instrument
- Instrument with a bow
- String quartet instrument
- Piatigorsky specialty
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2012
- Washington Post - September 10, 2011
- LA Times - June 10, 2009
- LA Times - August 11, 2006
- New York Times - February 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Rostropovich's instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!