Clue: It makes a long story short
We have 2 answers for the clue It makes a long story short. See the results below.
- Word in some magazine titles
- Word in many magazine titles
- Busy person’s reading
- Mull over, as a plan
- Think over
- "Reader's ___"
- Reader's __: popular magazine
- Shortened version
- Abridged version
- Convert food into absorbable substances
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 18, 2009
- New York Times - July 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue It makes a long story short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!