Clue: Mull over, as a plan
We have 1 answer for the clue Mull over, as a plan. See the results below.
- Word in some magazine titles
- Word in many magazine titles
- Busy person’s reading
- It makes a long story short
- Think over
- "Reader's ___"
- Reader's __: popular magazine
- Shortened version
- Abridged version
- Convert food into absorbable substances
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mull over, as a plan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!