Clue: It may be continental
We have 1 answer for the clue It may be continental. See the results below.
- Part of a morning routine ... or a literal hint to 18-, 22-, 35- and 49-Across
- *Hoops strategy
- Eat on the go?
- Inn fare
- Meal that should get you going
- First fare
- Free motel offering nowadays ... or what 18-, 26-, 40- and 52-Across do?
- First meal
- Early eats
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2006
- New York Times - November 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue It may be continental that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!