Clue: It sounds like you
We have 3 answers for the clue It sounds like you. See the results below.
- Female with a wool coat
- Kind of neck
- Dolly, for one
- She's put out to pasture
- Member of the flock
- Farm animal
- One welcomed to the fold?
- Female sheep
- Farm mother
- Certain suckler
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - March 11, 2012
- Washington Post - July 16, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue It sounds like you that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!