Clue: "It Walks by Night" novelist
We have 1 answer for the clue "It Walks by Night" novelist. See the results below.
- N.F.L. co-founder Joe
- Author John Dickson ___
- Writer famous for locked-room mysteries
- Ragtime pianist called "Fingers"
- "The Alienist" author
- Songstress Vikki
- "The Witch of the Low Tide" mystery novelist
- Singer Vikki
- Detective novelist John Dickson ___
- "It Walks by Night" author
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 22, 2008
- LA Times - September 16, 2007
- New York Times - October 11, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "It Walks by Night" novelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!