Clue: Italian P.M. Letta
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian P.M. Letta. See the results below.
- Tenor Caruso
- Physicist Fermi
- Donizetti's Lord ___ Ashton
- Singer Caruso
- Italian dancer ___ Cecchetti
- Baritone in Donizetti's "Lucia di Lammermoor"
- "Lucia di Lammermoor" baritone
- Lucia's brother in "Lucia di Lammermoor"
- Tenor Caruso or physicist Fermi
- Physics Nobelist Fermi
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Italian P.M. Letta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!