Clue: It'll knock you out
We have 3 answers for the clue It'll knock you out. See the results below.
- Old-time anesthetic
- Early anesthetic
- Common solvent
- Pre-Novocain stuff
- Pre-op inhalant, once
- What a knockout!
- Old anesthetic
- Preoperative delivery, once
- It's a knockout
- Air beyond the clouds
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2017
- LA Times - March 16, 2013
- New York Sun - November 13, 2006
- New York Times - November 09, 2004
- New York Times - June 23, 2004
- New York Times - June 17, 2002
- New York Times - January 07, 2002
- Washington Post - April 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It'll knock you out that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!