Clue: It's about a foot
We have 2 answers for the clue It's about a foot. See the results below.
- Last item
- Nursery rhyme residence
- Pump, e.g.
- Part of a brake
- Tongue's locale
- Tongue locale
- Sneaker, e.g.
- Word with strings or horns
- There may be a spat about it
- High heel, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 29, 2015
- New York Times - January 28, 2014
- LA Times - January 06, 2013
- LA Times - August 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 01, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - December 03, 2006
- USA Today - October 03, 2005
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- Washington Post - July 30, 2003
- Washington Post - September 29, 2002
- New York Times - August 29, 2002
- New York Times - October 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue It's about a foot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!