Clue: Pump, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Pump, e.g.. See the results below.
- Last item
- Nursery rhyme residence
- Part of a brake
- Tongue's locale
- It's about a foot
- Tongue locale
- Sneaker, e.g.
- Word with strings or horns
- There may be a spat about it
- High heel, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2016
- Washington Post - November 09, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 12, 2010
- LA Times - December 12, 2008
- New York Times - May 23, 2007
- USA Today - February 21, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2004
- New York Times - February 21, 2002
- New York Times - June 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pump, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!