Clue: Its cap. is Charleston
We have 1 answer for the clue Its cap. is Charleston. See the results below.
- “Take Me Home, Country Roads” subj.
- State since 1863: Abbr.
- Neighbor of Penn.
- "Take Me Home, Country Roads" subj.
- Penna. neighbor
- "We Are Marshall" setting: Abbr.
- The Hatfields' st.
- Appalachian st.
- Where Harper's Ferry is: Abbr.
- Charleston's st.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Its cap. is Charleston that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!