Clue: State since 1863: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue State since 1863: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Its cap. is Charleston
- “Take Me Home, Country Roads” subj.
- Neighbor of Penn.
- "Take Me Home, Country Roads" subj.
- Penna. neighbor
- "We Are Marshall" setting: Abbr.
- The Hatfields' st.
- Appalachian st.
- Where Harper's Ferry is: Abbr.
- Charleston's st.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue State since 1863: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!