Clue: It's out of the mouths of babes
We have 2 answers for the clue It's out of the mouths of babes. See the results below.
- Openly salivate
- Crave, with "over"
- Covet, with "over"
- Be extremely expectant
- Water at the mouth
- Need a bib
- Show eager anticipation
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 13, 2015
- Washington Post - February 24, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - July 16, 2010
- USA Today - March 01, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue It's out of the mouths of babes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!