We have 3 answers for the clue Slobber. See the results below.
- Openly salivate
- Crave, with "over"
- Covet, with "over"
- Be extremely expectant
- It's out of the mouths of babes
- Water at the mouth
- Need a bib
- Show eager anticipation
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 17, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2011
- LA Times - July 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2007
- USA Today - August 04, 2005
- New York Times - May 30, 2004
- New York Times - January 26, 2004
- New York Times - December 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Slobber that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!