Clue: J. R. Ewing, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue J. R. Ewing, e.g.. See the results below.
- One whose success is well-earned?
- T. Boone Pickens, for one
- Industrialist who encourages strikes?
- John D. Rockefeller, for one
- Many a wealthy Texan
- J. Paul Getty, e.g.
- Bush, once
- Petroleum magnate
- "Texas tea" tycoon
- Bush Jr. or J.R.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue J. R. Ewing, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!