OILMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- J. R. Ewing, e.g.
- One whose success is well-earned?
- T. Boone Pickens, for one
- Industrialist who encourages strikes?
- John D. Rockefeller, for one
- Many a wealthy Texan
- J. Paul Getty, e.g.
- Bush, once
- Petroleum magnate
- "Texas tea" tycoon
- Bush Jr. or J.R.
- J.R. Ewing, for one
- J. Paul Getty or J.R. Ewing
- J Paul Getty or J. R. Ewing
- J.R. Ewing was one
- Wildcatter, e.g.
- Worker who thrives on strikes?
- TV's J.R. Ewing, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 09, 2016
- New York Times - February 20, 2015
- USA Today - January 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2012
- USA Today - May 09, 2012
- Washington Post - December 25, 2010
- Netword - August 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 17, 2010
- New York Times - January 18, 2009
- LA Times - October 18, 2008
- New York Times - February 27, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - October 21, 2007
- USA Today - June 28, 2006
- LA Times - June 04, 2006
- USA Today - October 18, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2004
- New York Times - May 12, 2001
- New York Times - May 27, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer oilman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!