Clue: Jack who ate no fat
We have 2 answers for the clue Jack who ate no fat. See the results below.
- Lover of lean cuisine
- Nursery rhyme name
- Nursery rhyme Jack
- One of a nursery rhyme couple
- Jack who would eat no fat
- Jack of nursery rhyme
- Nursery rhyme diner
- One who doesn't chew the fat?
- Dieter of rhyme
- Mother Goose's dieter
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 05, 2014
- New York Times - February 05, 2013
- Washington Post - March 31, 2005
- New York Times - August 16, 2004
- New York Times - April 17, 2000
- New York Times - March 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Jack who ate no fat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!