Clue: Nursery rhyme name
We have 1 answer for the clue Nursery rhyme name. See the results below.
- Lover of lean cuisine
- Nursery rhyme Jack
- Jack who ate no fat
- One of a nursery rhyme couple
- Jack who would eat no fat
- Jack of nursery rhyme
- Nursery rhyme diner
- One who doesn't chew the fat?
- Dieter of rhyme
- Mother Goose's dieter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 20, 2007
- LA Times - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - March 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Nursery rhyme name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!