Clue: Jazz cornetist Adderley
We have 1 answer for the clue Jazz cornetist Adderley. See the results below.
- Revolutionist Turner
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Holman
- Cole who sang "The Christmas Song"
- Turner of note
- ___ King Cole
- Slave Turner
- Antislavery leader Turner
- A Turner
- Slave leader Turner
- Styron's Turner
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 27, 2014
- New York Times - August 03, 2008
- Washington Post - October 28, 2007
- LA Times - January 17, 2006
- New York Times - June 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Jazz cornetist Adderley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!