Clue: Jazz singer Jones
We have 2 answers for the clue Jazz singer Jones. See the results below.
- Sundance's girl
- Kett of the comics
- ___ Kett of early comics
- Musical composition suffix
- Ending with Henri
- Kett of old comics
- Jazz singer ___ James
- Singer James or Jones
- James who sang "Mystery Lady"
- Miss Kett of old comics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 18, 2015
- Universal - March 21, 2014
- Netword - July 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - December 07, 2002
- Washington Post - April 22, 2000
- New York Times - February 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Jazz singer Jones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!