Clue: Jeanne, e.g.: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Jeanne, e.g.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2012
- New York Times - June 06, 2004
- New York Times - August 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Jeanne, e.g.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!