Clue: Jemima, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Jemima, e.g.. See the results below.
- Polly, to Tom Sawyer
- Jemima, for one
- West End classic "Charley's ___"
- Clara, e.g., on "Bewitched"
- Rhody, in an old song
- Bee or Em
- Bluebelle, e.g., in old TV ads
- Cousin's mother
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - November 11, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 19, 2010
- USA Today - October 16, 2003
- New York Times - October 30, 2002
- New York Times - September 03, 2002
- New York Times - January 12, 1998
- New York Times - March 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Jemima, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!