Clue: Jemima, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Jemima, for one. See the results below.
- Polly, to Tom Sawyer
- West End classic "Charley's ___"
- Jemima, e.g.
- Clara, e.g., on "Bewitched"
- Rhody, in an old song
- Bee or Em
- Bluebelle, e.g., in old TV ads
- Cousin's mother
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 11, 2014
- New York Sun - May 03, 2005
- New York Times - January 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Jemima, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!