Clue: J.F.K.'s successor
We have 2 answers for the clue J.F.K.'s successor. See the results below.
- Great Society inits.
- H.H.H.'s boss
- Fourth after F.D.R.
- Presidential inits.
- Great Society initiator's inits.
- Subj. of a library in Austin, Tex.
- 1960s prez
- Great Society prez
- JFK's successor
- Ranch-to-White House pres.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 17, 2011
- New York Times - December 01, 2008
- New York Times - May 05, 2008
- New York Times - May 16, 2006
- New York Times - August 02, 2005
- New York Times - January 20, 2003
- New York Times - October 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue J.F.K.'s successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!