Clue: Jockey Turcotte
We have 1 answer for the clue Jockey Turcotte. See the results below.
- Kovic of "Born on the Fourth of July"
- Darling of the diamond
- California Rep. Dellums
- Director Howard
- Darling of baseball
- Dellums or Howard
- Hextall of hockey
- 80's White House nickname
- Former White House nickname
- Palillo of "Welcome Back, Kotter"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 11, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2010
- Canadiana - April 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2006
- New York Times - June 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 10, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 27, 2006
- Washington Post - May 29, 2004
- New York Times - January 29, 2003
- New York Times - December 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Jockey Turcotte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!