Clue: Jokester Jay
We have 1 answer for the clue Jokester Jay. See the results below.
- Letterman rival
- Big star at night
- Big name in comedy
- Late-night host
- TV host who does "Headlines"
- Carson successor
- He follows the news
- Jester Jay
- Carson's successor
- Jay who has Monday night "Headlines"
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - January 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 22, 2005
- Washington Post - March 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Jokester Jay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!