Clue: Jones of English architecture
We have 1 answer for the clue Jones of English architecture. See the results below.
- Architect Jones
- ___ López de Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus
- "The Princess Bride" character ___ Montoya
- Covent Garden architect Jones
- Society of Jesus founder ___ López de Loyola
- "My name is ___ Montoya... You killed my father..."
- "The Princess Bride" kidnapper ___ Montoya
- ___ Montoya: "The Princess Bride" role
- English architect Jones
- ___ Montoya, swordsman in "The Princess Bride"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 16, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Jones of English architecture that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!