Clue: Judean king
We have 2 answers for the clue Judean king. See the results below.
- Early Judean king
- Biblical king
- B.C. Judean king
- New Testament king
- King of Judea
- King in the Gospels
- Christmas story villain
- King in "The Passion of the Christ"
- He ordered the execution of John the Baptist
- "Salome" role
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2014
- LA Times - January 10, 2014
- LA Times - July 28, 2013
- LA Times - November 05, 2006
- Netword - June 29, 2006
- Washington Post - May 04, 2005
- Washington Post - July 25, 2002
- New York Times - June 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Judean king that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!