Clue: King of Judea
We have 1 answer for the clue King of Judea. See the results below.
- Early Judean king
- Biblical king
- B.C. Judean king
- New Testament king
- Judean king
- King in the Gospels
- Christmas story villain
- King in "The Passion of the Christ"
- He ordered the execution of John the Baptist
- "Salome" role
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 08, 2008
- Netword - August 15, 2008
- LA Times - April 28, 2008
- New York Times - March 06, 2002
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue King of Judea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!