Clue: Justice who replaced Brennan
We have 1 answer for the clue Justice who replaced Brennan. See the results below.
- Justice from New Hampshire
- Supreme Court Justice David
- Brennan's successor on the Supreme Court
- Colleague of Kennedy and O'Connor
- Supreme Court appointee of 1990
- David of the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court justice
- Associate of Breyer and Ginsburg
- Justice replaced by Sotomayor
- Member of 38-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Justice who replaced Brennan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!