Clue: Supreme Court Justice David
We have 1 answer for the clue Supreme Court Justice David. See the results below.
- Justice who replaced Brennan
- Justice from New Hampshire
- Brennan's successor on the Supreme Court
- Colleague of Kennedy and O'Connor
- Supreme Court appointee of 1990
- David of the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court justice
- Associate of Breyer and Ginsburg
- Justice replaced by Sotomayor
- Member of 38-Across
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2007
- New York Times - December 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Supreme Court Justice David that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!