Clue: Justice who took Rehnquist's seat
We have 1 answer for the clue Justice who took Rehnquist's seat. See the results below.
- Member of the Rehnquist court
- Reagan Supreme Court nominee
- A colleague of Kennedy's
- Kennedy colleague
- Jurist who wrote "A Matter of Interpretation," 1997
- Reagan Court appointee
- Justice Antonin
- Colleague of Kennedy and Thomas
- Reagan Supreme Court appointee
- Reagan appointee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Justice who took Rehnquist's seat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!