Clue: Karate cousin
We have 4 answers for the clue Karate cousin. See the results below.
- Kind of chop
- Black belt's activity
- Olympic event since 1972
- It might throw you
- Self-defense sport
- Sport in which Israel won its first Olympic medal
- Olympic sport since 1964
- Unarmed combat
- Literally, "the gentle way"
- Sport whose name means "gentle way"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 24, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - September 16, 2012
- USA Today - February 04, 2011
- Washington Post - December 15, 2010
- Washington Post - May 24, 2010
- Washington Post - August 12, 2008
- LA Times - July 30, 2007
- Washington Post - May 05, 2006
- Washington Post - April 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Karate cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!