Clue: Kind of chop
We have 5 answers for the clue Kind of chop. See the results below.
- Some government appropriations
- Legislative largess
- "The other white meat"
- Legislative excess
- Kind of barrel
- Scrapple ingredient
- Bill extras
- Some Congressional spending
- Much-criticized Congressional spending
- Waste of Congress?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 18, 2013
- Washington Post - March 26, 2012
- Universal - April 15, 2010
- LA Times - June 04, 2009
- Universal - October 06, 2007
- USA Today - September 26, 2006
- USA Today - August 13, 2003
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
- Washington Post - May 03, 2002
- New York Times - May 07, 1997
- New York Times - January 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of chop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!