Clue: Kathmandu native
We have 1 answer for the clue Kathmandu native. See the results below.
- Indian's neighbor
- Katmandu native
- Gurkha, e.g.
- Yeti sighter
- Gurkha or Sherpa
- Himalayan denizen
- King Gyanendra, for one
- Language related to Urdu
- Like King Gyanendra
- Katmandu resident
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 11, 2018
- New York Times - September 24, 2018
- Netword - February 04, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 30, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 30, 2013
- Netword - August 12, 2011
- LA Times - June 04, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Kathmandu native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!