Clue: KGB counterpart
We have 1 answer for the clue KGB counterpart. See the results below.
- O.S.S. successor
- Org. once headed by Allen Dulles
- Spies' org.
- Spy org.
- Tom Clancy subj.
- Org. that advises the N.S.C.
- K.G.B.'s cold war foe
- "Harlot's Ghost" subj.
- Fact-gathering grp.
- K.G.B. rival
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 12, 2012
- LA Times - May 21, 2012
- Universal - July 18, 2010
- Universal - February 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 24, 2009
- USA Today - March 14, 2007
- USA Today - May 02, 2006
- USA Today - April 11, 2005
- Washington Post - September 24, 2001
- Washington Post - August 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue KGB counterpart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!