Clue: Kind of clef
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of clef. See the results below.
- Like Charlie Parker's sax
- Palo ___, Calif.
- Doo-wop part
- Quarter of a quartet, maybe
- Violist's clef
- Kind of sax
- Kind of horn
- Like a certain sax
- Choir voice
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 2013
- Washington Post - January 05, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - December 20, 2009
- Washington Post - February 08, 2009
- New York Sun - March 14, 2008
- New York Times - December 13, 2006
- New York Times - September 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2005
- New York Times - June 20, 2000
- New York Times - January 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of clef that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!