Clue: Kind of film
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of film. See the results below.
- Heaven's Gate, e.g.
- Movie following, maybe
- Order of the Solar Temple, e.g.
- Zealot's group
- Following group
- Extremist sect
- Branch Davidians, for one
- Extremist religious group
- Rastafarianism, for one
- Religious splinter group
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 24, 2013
- Universal - December 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 14, 2013
- New York Times - November 18, 2011
- New York Times - November 07, 2010
- LA Times - March 15, 2009
- LA Times - March 29, 2006
- New York Times - October 30, 2005
- USA Today - August 06, 2004
- New York Times - August 08, 2000
- New York Times - February 23, 2000
- New York Times - July 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!