Clue: Religious splinter group
We have 2 answers for the clue Religious splinter group. See the results below.
- Split-off group
- Sunni, e.g.
- Nazarenes, for one
- Splinter group
- Small denomination
- The Amish, e.g.
- Schismatic group
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 20, 2018
- USA Today - August 09, 2016
- New York Times - March 02, 2015
- Universal - November 03, 2013
- USA Today - July 31, 2012
- LA Times - March 19, 2012
- USA Today - August 19, 2010
- Washington Post - November 04, 2006
- New York Times - February 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Religious splinter group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!