Clue: Kind of joke
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of joke. See the results below.
- Start of a joke
- Start of many a corny joke
- Beginning of many jokes
- 1940 cartoon in which Woody Woodpecker debuted
- Many a joke's start, either part of which is synonymous with the ends of 17-, 25-, 37- and 52-Across
- Joke's first line, often
- Start of a rap joke?
- *Joke starter
- First line of many puns
- Visitor's second attempt
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2015
- New York Times - July 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of joke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!