Clue: Kind of operation
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of operation. See the results below.
- O.S.S. successor
- Org. once headed by Allen Dulles
- Spies' org.
- Spy org.
- Tom Clancy subj.
- Org. that advises the N.S.C.
- K.G.B.'s cold war foe
- "Harlot's Ghost" subj.
- Fact-gathering grp.
- K.G.B. rival
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 26, 2007
- New York Times - August 27, 2006
- New York Times - February 07, 2003
- New York Times - November 03, 2002
- New York Times - October 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Kind of operation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!