Clue: Kind of pride
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of pride. See the results below.
- ___ Men's Health Crisis
- In high spirits
- "The Beggar's Opera" writer
- "The ___ Divorcee"
- Like some holiday apparel
- Applicant for a civil union, maybe
- John who wrote "She who has never lov'd, has never liv'd"
- Like some carol apparel
- Not straight
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 21, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Kind of pride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!