Clue: Kind of tax
We have 7 answers for the clue Kind of tax. See the results below.
- Biblical no-no
- Fall from grace
- Moral misdeed
- Stray, in a way
- First mistake
- Avarice, e.g.
- Confession in a confessional
- Sloth, for one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 14, 2018
- LA Times - October 05, 2016
- New York Times - May 05, 2013
- USA Today - May 24, 2012
- Netword - November 13, 2009
- Washington Post - March 14, 2007
- New York Times - October 06, 2005
- Washington Post - August 10, 2005
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
- New York Times - February 24, 2000
- New York Times - April 14, 1999
- New York Times - September 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of tax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!