Clue: Sloth, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Sloth, for one. See the results below.
- Biblical no-no
- Fall from grace
- Moral misdeed
- Stray, in a way
- First mistake
- Avarice, e.g.
- Confession in a confessional
- Kind of tax
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2017
- New York Times - August 01, 2017
- New York Times - November 08, 2016
- New York Times - August 07, 2014
- LA Times - October 27, 2011
- LA Times - September 08, 2010
- LA Times - June 13, 2010
- New York Times - May 07, 2008
- Netword - June 29, 2007
- LA Times - December 09, 2005
- Washington Post - September 28, 2003
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sloth, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!